Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hyrum-isms

More of the bits of wisdom you impart on a regular basis... (and some pictures). 

"This town needs a superhero, so when I grow up I'm going to be one."

(Sitting in time out) "Kate, I won't be friends with you anymore unless you bring me a toy or something."

"Did you know that sometimes the moon shrinks until it looks like a giant took a bite out of it and then it gets bigger and bigger again."

"The floor is all clean, why is it all clean?" (So we can have a clean house) "Why, so we can start messing it all up again?"

(I think you heard a knock knock joke at school, but you haven't quite got the hang of it yet)
"Knock Knock" (Who's there)
"Banana"(Banana who)
"Banana drink"

"Knock Knock" (Who's there)
"Drink" (Drink who)
"Drink trophy"

"Know knock" (Who's there)
"Captain Hook" (Captain Hook who)
"Captain Hook water"

"Why do mom's and dads last forever?  I think it's because kids need them to last forever."







No comments: