Thursday, November 6, 2008

Full Term

Well, I've made it! I'm officially 37 weeks along, which means baby is full-term (although full term REALLY goes from 37-42 weeks). Here's what babycenter has to say:

Congratulations — your baby is full term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away.Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel.

To be completely honest, I'm ready ANYTIME now -so feel free to show up a little early. I have a pretty full work schedule through the 19th, mostly because I'm trying to fit in a months worth of work in 9 days. However... on November 20th I'm going to take matters into my own hands (or at least the skilled hands of my masseuse). This will include a massage hitting all of my pressure points, the labor-inducing pizza at Cafe Trio, and a long walk -no matter how cold it is. So... if you're ready to come, that would be a great time to start making your big entrance!

In other term news... just for a bit of history. Although you will be born while President George W. Bush (the W. is important, look it up in your history books) was the president, the nation just elected Barack Hussein Obama. Your dad and I are proud to say that even if he didn't get any electoral votes from Utah, he did the the 2 votes available from our house!

No comments: