Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A bit of light reading

I started reading my baby book last night. Turns out I'm a little behind, the first 2 months take up the more than a quarter of the book, and I'm already at 6 weeks.

Justin and I found some pretty funny (and painfully honest) points during our reading...

Morning Sickness: Those who say morning sickness is all in the head have never had a baby in their uterus or don't even have a uterus. -All I've felt so far is a slight feeling of uneasiness and a little queasy, especially if I haven't eaten or had a drink for a while.

Fatigue: You no longer have the stamina for usual activities, such as walking up a hill or staying awake past supper. Uh... this one has started. Yesterday I was bone-deep tired and got really emotional because all I wanted to do was sleep. It reminds me of when I had mono.

That's all for now... I'm only on page 33. I fell asleep.

No comments: