Sunday, April 13, 2008

And now the ward knows

Today I was getting ready to teach our Sunday School lesson for the Young Single Adults. One of the guys made a comment just as I was going to start teaching, and said "I heard a rumor over in the Relief Society corner that you were expecting."

((sound of crickets and the blood leaving my face))

Uh... ahem.... what?

((more silence while I look back and forth at Justin))

Ummm... did you just say that as a stab in the dark? Because, uh, ummm...

Turns out Justin told him to say that in front of the class... and that's why the ward knows now.

1 comment:

The Gough's said...

This is so cool that you are starting a blog for the babe!! Congrats again! Hope you are feeling well. And for the little baby - We are so excited to meet you in 227 days..give or take. :)