Friday, February 6, 2009

A blessed day

I'm a little late in posting this.

You were blessed on February 1st. (Most of the world new it has Superbowl Sunday).
You are very lucky to have so many supportive family members, and so many that were able to participate in the ordinance. In your circle was your dad, your uncle's Gordon and Dustin, Grandpa Hardcastle, Great-Grandpa Hardcastle, Naylor and Richmond and my uncle's, Greg, Karl, Wade and Gregg. My cousin's husbands, Ross and James were there too, as well as your dad's friends (and the rest of the Elders Quorum Presidency) Greg Allen, Casey Allen and Chris Wood. (I hope I didn't forget anyone).

It was a very nice blessing, one that I will write down what I can remember (with the help of a sister in the ward) somewhere else. What I remember most from the blessing was that you will be able to grow big and strong and have the spirit of optimism (which I couldn't help think that you'll need to get from your dad!).

There were a lot of people there that love and care for you, and will be there as you grow. These were the people that will share your successes and opportunities and be there when you need help and guidance. I hope you know how lucky you are to have such a loving family. I know I am!

5 Generations. Your dad, Mimi, Great-Grandma Carol, and Great-Great Grandma Purple.

No comments: