Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 months down

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.




Even with all of your growth and development, we haven't done much to prepare for your coming. Here's a photo of the spare room that will one day be your bedroom.




The bassinet was from someone my mom works with. I'm hoping that the book shelves will match the other furniture in the room, but it's still a topic of discussion between Justin and I.











These are the gifts you've received so far. The blanket on the right is from Mimi (Justin's mom), the fat little pooh bear is from Erin from when she went to Disney World.



The blanket on the left is one that I bought earlier in the year and finished the edges. Your nana (my mom) may have helped a bit during the last stage... but I still made it! And that's the story that we're sticking with.





1 comment:

... said...

Oh I remember when you bought that blanket! Now it's all finished for your baby! Exciting!! Looks good. Not only do you have cake making skills but you also have blanket making skills too!