Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look who's TWO!

I can't believe you're two years old! On the other hand, I've been referring to you as our 2 year old for so long, it doesn't seem that strange.

You are still so much fun and full of life. You learn new things everyday, and I just being around for all of it.You say 4-5 word sentences on a regular basis and it's almost like we have little conversations. You always want to 'come too'... whenever anyone leaves, or even looks like they're leaving. You love to get the mail with dad, talk to (and hang up on) family on the phone, and play with your toys. You've started lining up your toys, which I just get a kick out of. Especially when you line them up, just to knock them down with one of your bigger trucks.

You still are a great sleeper, despite a week where we had to play around with your nap time. You love saying your prayers at night and wake up happy, saying "Good Morning" every morning. You also love getting and giving hugs and kisses, and can't have one without the other.

You're in love with Thomas the Train, but still like watching Super Why, Curious George, and Elmo. You love playing the piano, and helping me cook -even when I don't want or need the help. We still go on walks everyday, but we're stuck in the mall now because the weather.

You're quite vocal about your likes and dislikes, "I happy now", "No hitting me", "No pushing me", "Too scary", "No kissing me", "Cookies", "Peaches", and "Eggs and Pancakes", and everyone's favorite, "That's MY mom". Your dad likes to aggravate you with this one, which will probably come back to haunt us once you really do have to share your mom.

I hope that you do well with this huge transition that is coming up. We're so glad that you're in our lives and excited to see how you take on your new role as "Big Brother".

No comments: