Friday, November 19, 2010

2 year stats and a video

We just got home from your 2 year check up.

Weight 29lbs (62nd %)
Height: 36 inches (85th %)
Head: 19inches (37th %)

I've heard that if you double their height as a 2 year old, it's a good estimate of how tall they'll be as an adult, which would be around 6 feet. Not too bad, especially given your dad's family (that's a bit on the short side for my family).

You're right on target (or ahead) in all of the developmental milestones, except for verbal. Which is to say, our doctor didn't even ask me any of those questions, because she already knew you are pretty advanced for your age when it comes to that area. I feel bad that you hate the doctor so much. You get so anxious and sad, even when she's looking over me. I hope you grow out of that soon. You're all caught up on vaccinations until school, so if we can keep you from any more accidents, you shouldn't have any reason to dislike doctors for at least a couple of years.


Untitled from Melanie Lafeen on Vimeo.

No comments: