Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another month already?

I can't believe that it's been a month since I posted last. We're going in for your 9 month check-up later this week (a week before you turn 9 months) so I'm sure I'll have more to add later.

Not much has changed in the last few weeks. You're still not crawling, but I think you REALLY want to. You roll, pivot, and lunge -but no crawling yet.



We went swimming at a community pool, which you loved. You spent another night at Grandma Hardcastle's house and some time with Grandma and Grandpa Lafeen and Mimi and Papa -all in the same weekend!
You're too busy to drink a lot of your bottles during the day, but you sure like your food. You've started eating teething biscuits (much to the dismay of your dad) every once in a while. You never end up eating a lot of them, but you think it's fun to hold it and suck on it.

No comments: