Tuesday, December 2, 2008

10 days

I meant to post about your first week... but I didn't get to computer much in the last couple of days. You're surviving, although there are some moments when I'm not sure you believe it. We've had your first bath,
Your first trip to Mimi's and Papa's (no pictures -we weren't very good guests and didn't stay long on Thanksgiving) and your first trip (and 2nd and 3rd) to Grandma and Grandpa Hardcastle's.

Your first photo shoot went pretty well and quick with Terra, and we should have those pictures pretty soon.
You've had a lot of visitors, including your great-great grandma 'purple'.
You're getting fed, this I know because of all of your diapers, but, there are some tough moments -especially at night.

Your dad and I are somehow surviving on very little sleep. Last night you actually scared us a bit, because you went 5 hours! I think it was a fluke (I'm not expecting it to become a habit this early) because you had a rough day and previous night.

We're happy you're here (and that's saying alot after Sunday night, kiddo). I hope we get the hang of each other soon!

No comments: