Thursday, December 31, 2015

Silver Mesa

New year, new school, new teachers, new house, new friends.  It's been a crazy summer/fall.

Your new school is Silver Mesa Elementary in Sandy.  It's about a mile away, but across a pretty busy road, so I'm not sure you'll ever be able to walk.  I really like your teachers.  Mrs. Bailey used to be a kindergarten teacher, and she's definitely more warm and friendly than your last teachers.  Senorita Gonzalas is really nice too.  You have one friend in your class that lives behind our house, but is in a different ward, Peter.  Every once in a while you guys will play at each others houses. I tried to get involved with the PTA this year, and technically I am, but I haven't done much.  I'll try harder next year.  It's still pretty hard to volunteer in your classes while I still have Milo and Kate around.  
  






No comments: