Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hyrum-isms

Go, go power rangers.  They can do anything.  Except lose.  [Singing to the power rangers theme song]

Why did the penguin cross the road?  So he could play at someone's house.  

I wonder how I got ketchup on my leg.  [Me: That's blood] Oh, is that what human blood looks like?

Did you know if you have sugar and spice and everything nice and chemical X you can make the powerpuff girls?  I know we have sugar, but do we have spice?

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is Kate's eating with her fingers.  The good news is I have a jig for you. 

I want you to hold these pieces of string cheese and pretend you're a tree and I'll pretend I'm a giraffe.  [I did]

Do worms live above ground or below? [Me: Below] But people are buried in the dirt. [Yes, but their bodies are buried in caskets, like a big box, so worms can't get in.] Okay, I just didn't want them to get hurt. 

[I was putting a bunch of toys in the dishwasher to clean them] Mom, it's called a dishwasher not a toy washer. 

I love you most.  [No, I love you most] I love you until the end of all the numbers. 

I want to go three places on my mission.  Outer space.  Tokyo.  And... where do people speak Spanish?

Everyone in the world has germs.  But the good germs are battling the bad guy germs but the good guy germs always win. 

I'm going to sleep over at Grandpa Lafeen's for ten thousand nights.  I'll miss you mom, but that's what I have to do.  

I love you more than I love Grandpa Lafeen.  [Oh, wow, thanks.] Well, actually I love Grandpa Lafeen more.  But I love you more than people like Gordon and Jessica and Grandma Hardcastle. 


1 comment:

The Parents said...

I love the ouster space and Tokyo comments......truly priceless! Love him