Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Birthday Boy

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but you have got to be the BEST gift receiver I've ever seen.  You're a kid, so there's no doubt on whether or not you like toys (you're getting a little less excited about clothes that don't have superhero's on them).  But, I think one of the reasons that you get so many is that you are so fun to watch.  You LOVE it!  It's always JUST WHAT I WANTED.  And everything is always AWESOME!

We had a friend party this year (post to follow -I'm behind) at Chuckie Cheese with a couple of friends before your birthday.

The morning of, we got you a Batman Cave, which apparently you LOVED!




 We also met up with Grandma and Grandpa Lafeen and April that night.  You got walkie talkies from them and truly couldn't have been more excited.  I'll even forgive you for wanting to go to McDonalds for dinner (where I got food poisoning).



On Sunday we had our regular Sunday dinner with the Hardcastles and we had your birthday dinner there.  You requested a spider-man cake, which luckily I found a pretty easy one to do.





A week later we had a combined birthday party for you and Kate with the Lafeen's and Goughs.  I let Kate pick the cake this time, but she wanted a spider-man cake again!  This time it was dads turn to be sick, and he stayed upstairs the entire day, including the party.



You're one lucky and loved kid!  And, you're SUPER excited to be five years old!!





Just what I wanted from Melanie Lafeen on Vimeo.

Awesome! from Melanie Lafeen on Vimeo.

No comments: