Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New bed

With each new sister or brother means a new bed and bedroom arrangement for you.  We had a few options this time around, and although I'm a little afraid (a lot) about what is going to happen when Kate actually moves in to your room, it's happening.  And since your dad is involved, things happen a little sooner than later.  I think he just get's excited about change.

Anyway, I left for two days and came home to this...





Two new toddler IKEA beds with new bedding.  The red one (Kate's) is mostly empty for now, I'm not in any kind of hurry to see how that goes.  You seem to love the new bed and having the two smaller beds leaves a lot of space in the room.

Possibly the best thing would be there is a full mattress set in the unfinished basement.  Which is where I might be sleeping for the remainder of the summer.

No comments: