Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dentist

Because I had a less than pleasurable experience with you this evening during T-ball (think crawling onto the field while waiting to bat and try to crawl from first to second base, I'll blame it on no nap today), I thought I should document our outing this morning.

I think this is the third visit to the dentist, but it marks the first one where you let the hygienist work on your teeth and no tears were involved.  In fact, I was completely impressed and you did awesome!  She was able to floss, clean and fluoride your teeth, and you even opened wide for the dentist too.  Kate was very interested in what was going on to you in that big chair, so I'm especially glad you didn't start crying, because I know for sure I would have two crying kids if that had happened.

Good job, buddy.  Now if I could just get you to sit or stand still during baseball...

No comments: