Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He's baaaaaaaack

I'm not sure why I did it, I think I was just curious. I didn't actually get rid of ALL the buddy's when we had to break you of sucking on his nose (by taking him away completely). I found one in the top of a rarely used cupboard a week or two ago and gave him to you. I asked who this was. You said an elephant. I told you that his name was Buddy. It almost looked like you remembered him when you took him from me. For a couple of nights you said you needed 'teddy' when you went to bed -which was a mystery to me, until you went and found him yourself. I reminded you his name was Buddy. He's back to being your sleeping friend, or Buddy. Which is fine by me. You were so young to have to take away your security item -but we just couldn't have you suck on his nose anymore! So far he hasn't gone in your mouth, just in your bed.

No comments: