Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some of your favorite things

I know I just posted, but I've been meaning to post some of these stories. Unfortunately, I have no new pictures to add, which will upset the grandparents. I'll see what I can do in the next few days.

This is how this week's babycenter email started out... "At this point you're still your toddler's favorite playmate."

This is so true. It's safe to say that your mom is one of your favorite things. Your dad is ALSO your favorite... and a close 3rd is Jodo. (Or, as most of us refer to her, Jodi). You also love your grandma's and grandpa's, even though you can only say 'Papa'. You like playing with your cousin Laila and can say her name -but only when she's not around.

You like dogs -especially when they bark.

You like swimming. And, I found out that you give extended hugs to me when we're swimming together, so I think we'll go swimming with Jodi more often. I mean, Jodo.

You love, love, LOVE music. You 'lead' music when you hear it (most people think you're waving) and dance. Which is really funny. It's baby dancing, so you kind of just bounce up and down. You also love to play the piano.

You like talking on the phone, or even pretending to talk on the phone.

You like riding on dad's shoulders and bonking heads. In fact, you like bonking heads so much you often do it at unexpected times and with unsuspecting people. (It kind of hurts).

I feel like this one doesn't need to be said, but you still love your elephant. I gave him (plural) a name today, buddy. It's something you can say, and I think it'll stick.

You look for Papa whenever we go outside, and you love escaping through the gate and racing up the stairs when we turn our backs.

You still love balls (you leave Christmas tree's alone unless they have balls on them) and baths. You ask for a bath at least once a day and run into the bathrooms and go straight to the bathtub.

You love snacks, bread, and water. You're always on the move and almost always happy. You still love your naps, but we're down to two a day, instead of three. You like your new car seat and enjoy being able to see more things while we're in the car.

You're definitely one of my favorite things, Little Man!

No comments: