Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I do like limes


The most dramatic development this week: Reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over two inches long and weighs half an ounce.
Well... we made it -through the first trimester anyways. I haven't noticed any more energy (I know... it's a little early for my expectations) but I don't think I'm quite as sick to my stomach anymore -even in the evenings. 6 more months to go!

No comments: