Thursday, May 30, 2013

Preschool Carnival

Today was your end of the school year Carnival.  Each member of your class were supposed to do a circus act.  I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but we decided on animal trainer.  Alligator trainer, to be exact.  I realize that Alligators aren't usually in the circus -but that's all I could find!

When I got to school to get a video of your little act, I realized you and Kate had filled my phone with pictures the other night, and I couldn't record it.  I did manage to record you practicing the night before.


Circus act from Melanie Lafeen on Vimeo.
There were lion tamers, tight robe walkers, and a little girl dancing to some kind of circus themed song.  They also had face painting, a little bounce house, fishing game, and a cupcake walk.  You can Kate had a great time.  (Milo missed his nap, so he was a little short on attention).








No comments: