Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh, baby!


Welcome! We're so excited that you've finally made it, and you're a healthy baby boy. I won't lie, I was getting pretty anxious for you to arrive, but it was mostly selfish reasons - I was tired of being pregnant, and I wanted to know if you were going to be a little Emily, or a little Hyrum.

You were born on my cousin's birthday (Nacole and Paige) and they couldn't have been more excited! I guess that's second best to coming on your dad's birthday next week. You've spent your first day and a half surrounded by great doctors and nurses and a lot of family and friends. Everything thinks you're just the cutest thing with beautiful soft hair and a little man face when you're get mad. Even when you get mad, you don't stay that way for long, you're pretty content and sleep most of the time.

No comments: